Norton Spam Filtering – Norton is a well-known brand for its antivirus software, tools, and services amongst the users. The company has developed a wide range of product to fulfill the user’s requirement. Norton antivirus, Norton Internet Security, and Norton Utility etc are some of the product designed by the company. All of the products consist of advanced features like Anti Spam filter, Anti Phishing, and many others.
HOW TO USE NORTON SPAM FILTERING?
Norton Spam Filtering allows you to manage or control the spam emails which you don’t want to receive further. This feature is generally activated by default and you can change the settings any time as per your requirements. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the process to use Norton Spam Filtering to control spam emails.
STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS TO USE NORTON SPAM FILTERING – NORTON.COM/SETUP:
TURN ON NORTON SPAM FILTERING:
- First of all, you need to make sure that the Norton product is installed on your system properly.
- Now, open the Norton dashboard and then click on the Settings option.
- Furthermore, you need to click on the AntiSpam option under the Settings.
- Now, make sure you move the slider to turn On or Off the AntiSpam under the Filter tab.
- Furthermore, you need to click on Apply.
- And then click Ok to save the changes you have made.
TURN OFF NORTON SPAM FILTERING:
- Go to the Settings option and then select Anti Spam option from the list.
- Slide the button to turn Off or On the Anti Spam under the filter tab.
- When you try to turn off Norton Spam Filtering, then a service request window will pop up.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, you need to select the duration.
- In conclusion, the Norton Spam Filtering will remain turned off for that selected amount of time.
- Now, you need to click on Apply and then click Ok.
- After saving the changes you have made, close the dashboard.
By following the above-mentioned process, you will be able to use Norton Spam Filtering as per your requirement. In case you are facing issues while using the spam filtering then you may contact Norton Support or visit us at norton.com/setup for the help.
FAQS – NORTON SUPPORT:
- How to use Norton Antispam
- Error: Norton Antispam not working
- Benefits of Norton Antispam outlook
- Fix Norton Antispam email messages
- Norton Antispam outlook 2016
- How to disable Norton antispam outlook plugin
- Norton Internet Security
- Disable Norton Antispam outlook
For the further details related to your Norton Product or Spam filtering issues, contact Norton Support. One of our executives will help you to fix the issues as well as provide you the step-by-step troubleshooting guide. You can also visit us at norton.com/setup for more information related to product or services.